Sunday, September 29, 2013

Update on my Reading Challenge for 2013

I admit it, I have slowed down a bit. I started out really good, but then I hit a wall. It was taking me longer and longer to finish a book. I love reading, don't get me wrong, but I haven't been able to stay focused on a book for too long. So, my goal, this year like many years in the past, is to read 50 books. 50 is not too unreasonable is it? As of today, September 29, 2013, I have read 28 books. I am 9 books "behind schedule". That's not too bad though right? I look at it this way, even if I don't meet my goal, I will still have read more books than many people read in a year, or even in there lifetime. You have to start somewhere. I track my goals at 43things which is a great site to track your goals on. I also track my books at Goodreads. You can see my goal here as well as the titles of the books I have read so far.