Saturday, February 15, 2014

I love goodies in the mail

A few months ago I signed up for Influenster which is a site where you review products and do tasks to earn points, and then occasionally you will receive a VoxBox in the mail with products to try and review. I signed up in August and was about to give up, when last week I received an email survey to see if I qualified for their newest Voxbox called the J'Adore VoxBox. I filled out the survey and a few days later recieved an email that my box was on the way. YIPPEE. So today i get home, and there it is. One of the things that you can do to earn points is unbox your voxbox on youtube. Yeh, that's not happening. I will tweet, and blog, and instagram though. Anyway, here is a picture of what was in my box.
Here is what we have: 1. A tube of BOOTS BOTANICS SHINE AWAY IONIC CLAY MASK (Value $9.39) 2. a FAMILY SIZE bag of HERSHEY'S KISSES MILK CHOCOLATE (Value $5.29) 3. FRIZZ EASE 3-day STRAIGHT FLAT IRON SPRAY (Value $9.99( 4. KISS Looks so Natural Lashes (Value $3.99) 5. 4 packets of RED ROSE Simply Idulgent Tease. I received 3 Creme Caramel and 1 Lemon Chiffon Decaf I can't wait to try them out, although I cannot see me ever wearing false eyelashes, but hey, I can try...and I don't use a flatiron on my hair. We will try it all out though and give my reviews. If you would like an invite to Influenster, let me know. I need your email address. I will be tweeting, and instagramming my reviews as I do them.