Sunday, August 24, 2014

My Vitality VoxBox from Influenster

I have been a member of Influenster for a year now and just received my 2nd VoxBox in the mail. This time it is the Vitality VoxBox. I always love receiving surprises in the mail and since I was home on my lunch break when the box had arrived, I waited until after work to open it, so I had more time to go through it and check it in. Checking in your box is a very important step in the process because once you do, you open up new tasks to do which award you more points. Personally, I am not one to be in front of a camera, so I did not open the box on video and post it on youtube, and I won't make videos of the products, but I will do my best to try everything, and give honest reviews. The products in the Vitality VoxBox are as follows: 1. First Degree Advanced Burn Cream valued at $5.97 - $8.99 2. Playtex Sports Fresh Balance tampons valued at $3.99 3. Elizabeth Arden FLAWLESS FUTURE Powered by Ceramide Caplet Serum valued at $60. for 1 fl oz 4. Pure Leaf Iced Tea 5. Softlips Cube valued at $3.49 And my box also contained a packet of Bikini Ready Energy Gummies I have websites and hashtags for each item they prefer us to use on social media and as I use the products I will post them on either my instagram account, twitter or my blog. If you would like the opportunity to earn a future VoxBox, please let me know and once I receive your email, I will send you an invite code. I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.