Sunday, October 4, 2015

What is your favorite way to spend a lazy day?

Let me start this by saying this is the first page in the book "300 writing prompts" that I picked up recently at the book store.  I thought, since I sometimes struggle with actually sitting down and writing my thoughts, that this could help me.  I don't want it to be something I use every time.

My favorite way to spend a lazy day is with my family, if they are around.  Whether we are just watching movies on TV or playing a board game...as long as we are together, it's the best day.

However, with both my children now grown and on their own, a lazy day for me is spent doing a number of things.  I love to curl up on the couch and spend an hour or two reading. I will catch up on my email; maybe play some games online, and if it is football season, there will definitely be a lot of game watching.

Today has been just that kind of day and while I do have some laundry to finish, it's nice to sit back and relax and get ready for the week ahead.