Sunday, February 28, 2016

The Gilboa Iris

The Gilboa Iris: A Thrilling Suspense NovelThe Gilboa Iris: A Thrilling Suspense Novel by Zahava D. Englard
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When I first started this book, I had a hard time getting into it, then I couldn't put it down, finding myself reading it every chance I got. This is a story of rebellion, love, loss, terror and hope and at one point you have to wonder just how much more one person can take. I cried, a lot, and I am not afraid to admit that, but then I do cry easily. I do not know if I could survive everything Dara went through in her life. The characters in this book are well written..there is depth to them all and life...it is as if they are as real as can be, and perhaps that is why my emotions were so so strong with this story.

View all my reviews