Sunday, September 25, 2016

What I have been reading lately...

I recently finished two books, both very different from each other. Killing Me SoftlyKilling Me Softly by Bianca Sloane
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was on my Kindle and I was able to read the entire story on the Amtrak train yesterday. I really enjoyed the story, and will have to look for more books by this author!!

View all my reviews Tails of LoveTails of Love by Lori Foster
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It's too bad this compilation of stories doesn't count as 10 books towards my reading goals. LOL

10 short stories of romance and dogs. Sure things progress quickly, come on, they usually do in these books. But they are good stories...fun to read and the dogs are all so loveable!

View all my reviews I am working on getting better with my review writing. I mostly want to share the books I have enjoyed, but I know sometimes I don't share enough to get anyone interested. Although, I admit, I have just one follower on this blog so right now, I'm not too worried about it. Would love to get many more followers, and people that will interact with me. Share their love of books as well.