Monday, June 12, 2017

L'Oreal Revitalift

I am an Influenster.

I am a member of the Influenster website and from time to time they send me products for free for testing purposes.

This time I received a sample of L'Oreal Revitalift Intensive Moisturizer to try for 14 days.


So, for the next 14 days, I will be trying this product and periodically documenting my results.

I am not a fan of selfies, or even getting my picture taken, but for this I will.


I am makeup free, and my face freshly washed.  Unfortunately this product is  not for my adult acne which is flaring up, but is an anti-aging product and they claim that:

     -  Immediately, skin is deeply hydrated and feels firmer
     -  In 1 week, skin texture appears smoother
     -  In 2 weeks, wrinkles are visibly reduced

So, here we go.  I will update in a week with my thoughts on the product!